Saturday, October 16, 2010

Post No. 10

Back to Kansas City.....For Susie's Birthday
Last Friday night our friend Alan surprised his wife Susie with a trip to Kansas City for her 30th birthday. The plan was to have a whole group go but as most plans go that didn't work out so it was just Steve & I and them. It was actually perfect just the four of us.
We stayed at the Intercontinental on The Plaza. It was gorgeous. Check out the room.


We went to a comedy club Friday night when we got there - hilarious! Then Saturday the guys went to a sports bar to watch football and Susie and I shopped on The Plaza. Since I am blogging now I need to remember to use my camera more. An awesome trip to KC and all I have is 4-5 pictures!? Are you kidding me? I need to get it together guys. I promise I'm going to work on it!






Take More Pictures - I must remember!

No comments:

Post a Comment