Sunday, February 20, 2011

Post No. 12

I did everybody! I signed up for this...The 38th Annual Ozark Craft Show!
You can check out the website here - http://www.ozarkcraftfair.com/
Can you believe it?! I finally have enough gumption to put what I make on display and let people judge me. I am not going in alone though - that would be way scary. My friend Laci of Sew Fabulous is going to put some of her aprons and needlework in the booth with me and sit with me for 3 probably very long days. It's going to be great!

I have already started preparing. Obviously I have no idea what I am doing so everything from here until September 30th will a complete guess. Lucky for me though I have my hubby's mother who used to be Queen of the Craft Fair so I am going to be picking her brain for some much needed tips. Here is a peek at what I just started working on....

I cut for several hours yesterday. My hubby was fishing and my 4 year old was playing by herself all morning and let me do my own thing - it was awesome! She was all caught up in dress up and Polly Pockets while I had fabric spread out in the office and living room.


No comments:

Post a Comment