Saturday, August 28, 2010

Post No. 6

Lorali's First Fad - Silly Bands


Have you guys seen these things? Lorali, and most other kids for that matter, are totally in love with these bracelets. They wear them, show them off, trade them, give them to their BFF's. I don't get it - they are a soft plastic that when off your wrist are the shape of something (a cloud, cupid, sunglasses, lips, etc.) but when you put them on it's nothing but a plastic band. Nothing special according to me but according to Lorali they are "so cool" and I'm quoting here. She now has 48 of them!


She woke me up yesterday morning at 4:00 am - that's right 4:00 in the MORNING - to tell me that she couldn't find all of her silly bands. To which I sweetly said "What the...?! Get back in bed!".



It is actually pretty cute. She spends a lot of time putting them on then taking them off. ??? I know I don't get it either but whatever makes her happy. I will continue to feed this little addiction of hers until the next cool thing comes along.

No comments:

Post a Comment